|Summer Fruits, 2011|
- Lose the weight I gained; and
- Lose four more pounds by the end of October and then maintain this weight loss.
- Resume writing down what I eat and drink daily.
- Walk, bike, and exercise on the elliptical for an hour a day.
- Fill up on low calorie food and drinks like watermelon, other summer fruits and vegetables, and iced mint tea;
- Drink less alcohol (2 glasses of wine a week instead of 7) and eat fewer desserts (a slice of tart once a week instead of one a day).
- Go to Weight Watchers and weigh in weekly with my buddy Judy.