|Spicy BBQ Tofu and Bok Choy|
- Cut tofu into 1/3 inch thick strips. Brown in 1 T peanut oil over medium high heat in sauté pan until brown (or scored, if sauté pan grill ridges).
- Place cooked tofu on cookie sheet and brush all sides lightly with Hoisin sauce.
- Heat wok to high heat, add 3 T peanut oil and hot peppers then cook for 2 minutes. Add garlic, and ginger slices and cook about 1 more minute.
- Add Bok Choy, stir continuously using folding motion, until leaves are wilted and evenly cooked. Cover wok, reduce heat to low, and cook until lid is very warm.
- Uncover wok, add tofu and sesame oil, gently combined. Cover until lid is very warm, about 3 minutes.
Voila! Serve over warm rice, and you’ve got a complete meal.
|Spicy BBQ Tofu and Bok Choy Served with Rice|