Thursday, September 1, 2011

Can Physical Activity Make A Difference?

The scale finally budged.  I’ve lost three pounds.  Weighing and measuring almost everything I eat has been a wake up call.  And I’ve bumped up the amount of vigorous physical activity I’m doing.  I’ve added 15 minutes on most days. 

Did you hear the news, that a bout of 45 minutes of vigorous physical activity can boost the amount of energy you burn for up to 14 hours according to a study published by the American College of Sports Medicine?  

Seems like doing 45 minutes of vigorous physical activity a day is doing this body good. Now the challenge is to keep up the momentum!

Tip:  Check out ways your can increase your physical activity using the Be Active Your Way Tips widget.

Please share your insights in the comment box on ways you’ve added physical activity to your life and the results.

Yours in joy and health!

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment