Friday, November 4, 2011


Kay Loughrey leads new weight management seminar
After months of planning, today, I’m announcing my new business, Whole Mind Wellness, LLC, a weight management educational services company.  I’m now completing the pilot of my new model weight management program, Slim Down and Win that will soon be offered to Americans across the country.

What is Slim Down and Win?  This new weight management system is designed to help adults shed excess weight permanently without giving up their lives.  The transformations include training clients to find their joy, enhance their vitality, and avoid diseases like diabetes and heart disease.

Along with my new business and weight management system, my blog will be moving to SlimDownandWin.com. On the blog, I’ll share with you ways to use the body, mind, and soul wellness strategies to win at weight loss. I’ll offer you more tips for shedding excess weight permanently without losing your life. Blog posts will be published on Thursdays. Please join me on the new blog and share your comments and thoughts. I love hearing from you!

I’d also like to invite you to join my FREE Teleseminar, Body, Mind, and Soul Secrets to Lasting Weight Management Success on December 1, from 7 – 8 pm, Eastern.  On this exclusive teleseminar I will share my top strategies for celebrating the Holidays without gaining weight and jump-start your weight loss plan in 2012.  Click here to register.

I’m so excited to announce that we have even more great ways to stay connected! I launched my Facebook Fan Page and Twitter profile today.

I invite you to visit all these wonderful ways to connect often, to receive timely ideas for using Body, Mind, and Soul secrets to fuel your lasting success at weight management.

Yours in Joy and Health!

Kay Loughrey, RD

2 comments:

  1. Good article. I love it !
    http://bit.ly/2GxDR8b this product could help your good health

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.Thanks ebook systeme delivrance

    ReplyDelete